Race to Revenue
Race to Revenue is Notre Dame’s summer startup accelerator, where aspiring student entrepreneurs and founders have the opportunity to work full-time on their business ideas as a fully-funded internship.
- 2019: 8 student Racers participated in an in-person program.
- 2020: 18 student Racers participated in a virtual program.
- 2021: 26 student Racers will participate in an in-person program.
With the goal of instilling a life-long love of entrepreneurship, the Race to Revenue program strives to help students realize what they are capable of accomplishing. Students are able to pursue their passion and build a venture, with the benefit of the IDEA Center’s resources.
For further reading on past and current cohorts:
- Understanding Race to Revenue: ND's Summer Startup Accelerator (May 11, 2020)
- Checking in with Race to Revenue: ND's Summer Startup Accelerator (June 24, 2020)
- Race to Revenue '20: Where are they Now? (November 12, 2020)
- Race to Revenue '21: Round 1 Teams are Announced (January 11, 2021)
- Race to Revenue '21: Three more teams are Announced for Summer 2021 (February 2, 2021)
- Race to Revenue '21: All Teams for Summer Accelerator are Announced (May 11, 2021)
- Race to Revenue '21: ND's Summer Startup Accelerator Kicks off for the Third Time (May 21, 2021)