Submit your Idea
Submit your idea here. Big or small, we care about all of your ideas, whether it is something you hope could change the lives of many or just the lives of Notre Dame students. Or maybe you have identified a problem and are looking for some help in exploring possible solutions.
The IDEA Center exists to help you every step of the way. Our staff and startup coaches will provide you access to resources, point you to possible funding, and lend assistance as you develop your path to success. Any idea is welcome, whether you have just scribbled thoughts on a napkin or have already launched a company.
After submitting your idea, you will:
- attend a IDEA Center Student Entrepreneurship Onboarding Session,
- receive our weekly e-newsletter,
- have two 1:1 sessions with an IDEA Center Startup Coach,
- receive help getting ready to pitch your idea at our regular Friday Speed Pitch sessions,
- get access to office hours with your Startup Coach, and
- be able to apply for available funding (tied to milestones achieved).
All IDEA Center staff and startup coaches sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement protecting your idea submission. The University of Notre Dame claims no ownership over your intellectual property. The IDEA Center exists to support you as a Notre Dame student.