From the CARES Act to its Paycheck Protection Program and from the Small Business Administration's Economic Injury Disaster Loans to grants and loans from large companies, the array of resources available to startups and small businesses negatively affected by COVID-19 can be confusing to navigate but potentially rewarding for those who avail themselves of the support that currently exists.
Join us on Monday, April 20th for an important webinar where our panel of experts demystifies the grants, loans and programs that were created for startups and small businesses because of COVID-19's negative impact on the economy.
More specifically, the following topics will be addressed:
- Specific COVID-19 stimulus programs available for startups and small businesses
- Who is eligible for the forgivable loans under CARES Act's Paycheck Protection Loan Program, including if venture-backed startups qualify
- The types of expenses that qualify for the forgivable loans
- How to fill out a CARES Act loan application
- Which banks are already making loans and how to get them
- Will more funds be added to these programs by Congress?
- Other funding sources from the CARES Act and other coronavirus stimulus laws
- Additional stimulus legislation currently being considered by Congress
We also encourage you to come prepared with your questions to ask our panelists.